Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
VP 410 Line Set Tape
UV-resistant SPVC line set tape, available in a variety of colors, used for general purpose floor, lane and aisle marking, color-coding and identification applications, as well as in the HVAC industry to wrap line sets, seam Rubatex and Armaflex, and insulate air ducts and underground pipes. VP 410 is engineered with a non-corrosive adhesive and flexible backing; can be used in extensive temperature, moisture and humid conditions; and meets OSHA color-coding requirements.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade line set tape
- Can be used in extensive temperature, moisture and humid conditions
- Available in a variety of colors
- Meets OSHA color-coding requirements
- For floor, lane and aisle marking, color-coding and identification applications
- Also used in the HVAC industry to wrap line sets, seam Rubatex and Armaflex, and insulate air ducts and underground pipes
- Backing: Clear and colored, stabilized, plasticized, soft polyvinylchloride film (SPVC)
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||20 oz/in width||2.19 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||20 F to 140 F||-7 C to 60 C|
|Tensile||13 lbs/in width||22.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||5.25 mils||0.13 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
CID A-A-1689B, Type 1, Class 2
Sizes & Colors
Black (BLK) Brown (BRN) Orange (ORG) Green (GRN) Dark Blue (DBL) Red (RED) Yellow (YEL) White (WHI)
Lengths Available: 36 yd
Widths Available: 0.98 in, 1.96 in, 2.95 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.