Terms & Conditions
Links to Third Party Sites
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Shurtape that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site. In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels.
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing, creating deep-links to the Site by bypassing the Site’s home page, mirroring or similar navigational technology or directly link to any portion of the Site other than the main home page.
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of this Site or any related web pages, networks or systems.
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe any party for any services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access this Site, or copy any content or information on this Site.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us and/or the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g. excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity without permission.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity), including material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary right, that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit by law or other agreement.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, or gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks without their consent.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law or use the site for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose.
Shurtape reserves the right to take whatever lawful actions we may deem appropriate (whether at law or in equity) in response to actual or suspected violations of the foregoing, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of the users access and/or account.
Shurtape reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Shurtape’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information in any Communication Service; you are solely responsible for any such disclosures. Shurtape does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Shurtape specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Shurtape spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Shurtape.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Shurtape or Posted to the Site
Shurtape does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Shurtape (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Shurtape, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission, in our discretion, to use your Submission for any and all purposes, including in connection with the operation and promotion of our business and products and services. You expressly grant Shurtape and its affiliates a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free right and license to (i) copy, publish, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, exploit and create derivative works of your Submission; and (ii) publish your name in connection with your Submission in the form provided by you. Such information may be used for any and all commercial and noncommercial purposes in Shurtape’s sole discretion without any obligation to you, whether financial, attribution or otherwise.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions and grant us all rights in and to the Submissions granted herein, and that such Submissions do not infringe or violate the rights of any person.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SHURTAPE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME. SHURTAPE PREPARED THE CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AS A CONVENIENCE. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS UPON WHICH YOU MAY RELY. INFORMATION RECEIVED VIA THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
SHURTAPE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR LINKED TO THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH CONENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SHURTAPE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Shurtape reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Site are subject to copyright protection under applicable law for the benefit of Shurtape and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Names and marks included on the Site, whether registered or not, constitute the service marks and trademarks of Shurtape or one of its suppliers, and are the property of their respective owners. The domain name for this Site, all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of Shurtape Technologies, LLC. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any such trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from this Site without the prior written authorization of their owners.
Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to email@example.com. You may be asked and required to provide additional information and follow additional procedures for use to act on your complaint. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Last Updated: July 10, 2015