Foil & Film Tapes
AF 914CT Cold Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape
Linered cold temperature aluminum foil tape for joining and sealing aluminum-backed and fibrous insulation and metal ductwork, and to repair metal and sheet metal. Designed with an acrylic adhesive and tested in accordance with UL 723, AF 914CT delivers an airtight seal in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F.
Features & Benefits
- 1.5 mil, cold temperature aluminum foil tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Resists water vapor, odor and smoke transmission
- Indefinite product life after application
- For joining and sealing aluminum-backed and fibrous insulation and metal ductwork in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F
- Also used to repair metal and sheet metal
- Backing: 1.5 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Cold temperature, white acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||64 oz/in width||7.0 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||12 lbs/in width||21.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||6.8 mils||0.17 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||3.4 mils||0.09 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FSI 0/SDI 0, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 50 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.