Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 7 Utility Grade, Co-Extruded Duct Tape
Utility grade cloth duct tape that offers aggressive adhesive and best-in-class performance for sealing, seaming, repairing, holding and waterproofing applications, even in cold temperatures. Co-extruded PC 7 offers superior adhesion with quick stick; excellent holding power for indoor and outdoor use; and easy tearability to finish jobs with speed and ease.
Features & Benefits
- Utility grade duct tape
- Consistent, low-force unwind off the roll
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Excellent cold temperature performance
- For utility grade sealing, seaming, repairing, holding and waterproofing applications that require aggressive stick and superior hold
- For temporary or permanent use
- Building & Construction - Abatement/Containment/Restoration
- Converting - Cloth & Duct Tape
- Building & Construction - Electrical
- Industrial MRO - Facilities Maintenance
- Building & Construction - General Construction
- Industrial MRO - Janitorial
- Specialty - Made in USA
- Building & Construction - Stucco Masking
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Backing||32 oz/in width||3.50 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||70 oz/in width||7.66 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||40 F to 200 F||4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||7.0 mils||0.18 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Tested in accordance with UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 55 m
Widths Available: 48 mm, 72 mm
Standard Core Size: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Cloth & Duct Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.