DT 200 Premium Performance Grade Double-Coated Nonwoven Tissue Tape
Premium performance grade double-coated nonwoven tissue tape designed for high-speed splicing in the corrugated cardboard production process in temperatures up to 400 F, and can also be used as a mounting and laminating system for irregularly shaped metals, foams, foils and nameplates. DT 200 features high adhesion, quick stick and hand tearability for a range of manual applications.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance grade double-coated nonwoven tissue tape
- High adhesion and quick stick
- Superior temperature resistance up to 400 F
- Excellent conformability to irregular surfaces
- For high-speed splicing in the corrugated cardboard production process in temperatures up to 400 F
- Can also be used as a mounting and laminating system for irregularly shaped metals, foams, foils and nameplates
- For manual applications
- Backing: Nonwoven tissue
- Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: White glassine liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||55 oz/in width||6.02 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 212 F||-29 C to 100 C|
|Tensile||4.6 lbs/in width||8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||7.0 mils||0.18 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||4.5 mils||0.11 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 0.47 in, 0.7 in, 0.94 in, 1.41 in, 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.