DS 154 Professional Grade, Double-Sided Containment Tape
Professional grade, double-sided containment tape used for creating high-performance containment systems for restoration, abatement and remodeling tasks such as painting, cleaning, sanding, mold remediation, asbestos removal and more. Offering a premium grade painter's tape adhesive on one side for 21-day clean removal from a variety of surfaces and, on the other, an aggressive adhesive that securely holds poly-sheeting and other protective coverings, DS 154 offers a one tape, one step solution to help you tackle each job with speed and ease.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade, double-sided containment tape
- Excellent holding ability in both wet and dry environments
- Removes quickly and easily in a single step
- Differential adhesive system: premium grade painter's tape adhesive allows for 21-day clean removal from surfaces without damage
- specially engineered, aggressive adhesive holds securely to poly-sheeting and other protective coverings
- For holding poly-sheeting and other protective materials when creating high-performance containment systems
- Use for restoration, abatement and remodeling tasks such as painting, cleaning, sanding, mold remediation, asbestos removal and more
- May be used on a variety of surfaces, including drywall, wood trim, glass, plastic and vinyl
- Backing: Fine structured crepe (FSC)
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: Super-calendered kraft (SCK)
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel - Exposed Side||27 oz/in width||2.96 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel - Liner Side||60 oz/in width||6.57 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||32 F to 120 F||0 C to 49 C|
|Tensile||21 lbs/in width||36.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||11.6 mils||0.29 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 22.8 m
Widths Available: 24 mm, 36 mm, 48 mm
Standard Core Size: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Double-Coated Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.