Masking & Paper Tapes
CP 327 Blue Containment Tape
Premium grade blue containment tape for use on interior and exterior walls, glass, vinyl, metal and wood, when building containment systems for restoration, remodeling, remediation and abatement jobs. Built for strength and durability, CP 327 features a synthetic rubber-based adhesive that prevents containment failure, while allowing it to remove cleanly from surfaces without damage for up to 21 days to deliver superior results.
Features & Benefits
- Premium grade, multi-surface blue containment tape
- Excellent adhesion to painted surfaces
- Prevents lifting that could result in containment failure
- Easy, no-residue removal
- Removes cleanly for up to 21 days without surface damage
- For building containments in restoration, remodeling, remediation and abatement jobs
- Can be used on interior and exterior walls, glass, vinyl, metal and wood
- Backing: Fine structured crepe (FSC)
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||32 oz/in width||3.50 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 200 F||10 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||21 lbs/in width||36.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||5.6 mils||0.14 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.41 in, 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.