Masking & Paper Tapes
CP 27® 14-Day ShurRELEASE® Blue Painter's Tape - Multi-Surface
Premium grade, medium adhesion blue painter's tape for interior and exterior masking of multiple surfaces, such as painted walls, glass, vinyl, metal and wood, when easy, no-residue removal is a must. CP 27® is designed with a synthetic rubber-based adhesive that prevents lifting and paint seepage, while allowing it to remove cleanly from surfaces without damage for up to 14 days to deliver superior results.
Features & Benefits
- Premium grade, multi-surface ShurRELEASE® blue painter's tape
- Medium adhesion
- Easy, no-residue removal
- Prevents lifting and paint seepage for cleaner paint lines
- For available sizes and colors, reference the Technical Data Sheet in the Downloads section below
- For interior and exterior use on multiple surfaces, including painted walls, glass, vinyl, metal and wood
- Not recommended for use on wallpaper, unpainted wallboard, ceiling tile or with uncured coatings
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber-based
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||32 oz/in width||3.5 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 200 F||10 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||27 lbs/in width||47.3 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||5.6 mils||0.14 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 0.7 in, 0.94 in, 1.41 in, 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.