Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
BT 100 Non-Adhesive Barricade Tape
Non-adhesive barricade tape for marking restricted areas and managing access to work sites by professionals in the safety, construction, utilities, hardware and other industries. BT 100 features 2-inch letters that are easy to read, is resistant to moisture and humidity and resists sagging for long-term use, even when stretched over long distances.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade barricade tape
- Resists sagging, even when stretched over long distances
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Stays pliant in cold temperatures
- Available in a variety of warning messages
- For marking restricted areas and managing access to work sites by professionals in the safety, construction, utilities, hardware and other industries
- Backing: Polyethylene plastic
- Adhesive: None
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Thickness||2.0 - 3.0 mils||0.05 - 0.08 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Danger (RED) Lead Hazard (WHI) Wet Paint (YEL) Caution (YEL)
Lengths Available: 300 ft, 1000 ft
Widths Available: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.