We’re one month away from the world’s largest HVACR show – AHR Expo – where thousands of HVACR professionals from every area of the industry gather to get a first look at the latest innovations in products and services for their trade. In the spirit of the new year, Shurtape Technologies, a leading manufacturer and marketer of pressure-sensitive tapes, will be attending with an all-new booth showcasing its full portfolio of professional tapes for the HVAC market.
Here are 5 things to do at Shurtape’s booth this year:
- Discover The Sticky Truth about HVAC: The new booth will be centered around the concept of The Sticky Truth – the hidden costs that need to be considered when choosing a tape for the job at hand. Things like full system closure, code compliance, and the application environment should always be considered when choosing a tape to avoid costs associated with rework, damage to your company’s reputation, and more.
- Put our latest HVAC tape innovations to the test: From split liner technology to tapes built to tackle the challenges of certain applications – such as reflective insulation and cold-weather sealing – we’re bringing our best and most innovative tape solutions for you to try.
- Stock your toolbox with other tapes for the job: No HVAC call is the same, making it critical to be equipped for whatever is thrown at you. That’s why we’re also showcasing products for a range of jobs, including our new electrical tapes, duct tapes, and more.
- See How We’ve Expanded Mission: HVAC: We’re upping our game for the 5th year of our HVAC education program by extending it to trade schools as well as students, offering “scholarships” in the form of the tools, technology, or training needed to equip students for success. Participants will be tasked with HVAC-themed missions throughout the year that challenge them to bring their classroom lessons and real-life industry experience together, with their findings compiled into blog posts and shared on our education-focused website, TapeUniversity.com. We are seeking three HVAC students – and two trade schools – to participate in Mission: HVAC 2019, each earning $5,000 to put towards the cost of their education or HVAC program.
- Enter for a Chance to Win: We’re giving away three Klein® Rolling Tool Bags, each loaded with a variety of our most popular HVAC tapes and other Shurtape items. Don’t miss your chance to win!*
See Shurtape at the 2019 AHR Expo in Atlanta – January 14-16 – at booth B-835.