HICKORY, N.C. (January 2018) – The HVAC industry is getting ready to ring in the new year with the annual AHR Expo in Chicago, where thousands of HVAC pros will gather to get an up-close view of some of the newest technologies and innovations in the industry. Shurtape, a leading producer of pressure-sensitive tapes, will be showcasing its comprehensive offering of foil, film and composite HVAC tapes – each designed with full system closure in mind. Don’t miss your chance to stop by Shurtape’s booth this year.
You will get to:
1. Experience the Quality of FF 100: Designed specifically for reflective insulation, FF 100 is our latest innovation for the HVAC industry. Built to maintain a permanent, airtight seal even in unconditioned spaces, FF 100 is a code-compliant solution to a formerly challenging tape task: sealing reflective insulation.
2. Try Your Hand at AF 100 with EasyPEEL®: Our enhanced AF 100 UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil tape is built with EasyPEEL split liner technology. HVAC pros have trusted AF 100’s cold temperature reliability and quick stick for decades, and now it is available with a crack and peel liner that’s easy to start, even while wearing work gloves.
3. Find the Right Tape for the Job: Whether the job demands a UL Listing, extreme temperature performance, waterproof or permanent seals for the life of the system, we have you covered. See our full portfolio of foil, film, and composite HVAC tapes and get tips on making the right choice from our experts.
4. See How We’re Supporting Education: Our technical education program, Mission: HVAC, Educating for Success, is back for its fourth year. As always, we will follow up to three HVAC students as they work through a year of technical school. Each month, these students will be given themed mission that will challenge them to bring their classroom lessons and real-life industry experience together. Following the completion of each mission, the students will report their findings in blog posts on our tape education website, TapeUniversity.com. This site is also your one-stop spot for expert tips and tricks on choosing and using tape. Whether you are just starting out in your field or have been in the industry for decades, you’ll learn something new from our dedicated educational resource. Have your own question about tape? Ask away at TapeUniversity.com.
5. Enter for a Chance to Win: We’re giving away three Veto Pro Pac® Backpack Prize Packs, each loaded with a variety of our newest HVAC tapes and other Shurtape items. Click here for a full explanation of the giveaway rules.
See Shurtape at the 2018 AHR Expo in Chicago – January 22-24 – at booth 4510.