TG 356 Premium Performance Grade Adhesive Transfer Tape
Premium performance grade adhesive transfer tape for mounting, holding, joining and splicing various substrates, including paper, cardboard, textiles, plastics, leather, wood, glass and painted surfaces. Quick and easy to use, TG 356 is reverse wound on a 1-inch I.D. core and can be used with an adhesive transfer gun to make just about any surface self-adhesive.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance grade adhesive transfer tape
- Eliminates the clean-up and drying time associated with liquid adhesives
- Maintains adhesion characteristics in normal and severe environmental conditions
- Extremely conformable
- Resists humidity, most solvents and UV light
- For mounting, holding, joining and splicing various substrates, including paper, cardboard, textiles, plastics, leather, wood, glass and painted surfaces
- For use on displays, POS, posters, etc.
- Use with an adhesive transfer gun to make almost any surface self-adhesive
- Backing: NA
- Adhesive: Unsupported, permanent, dry acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, tan, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||32 oz/in width||3.50 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-60 F to 250 F||-51 C to 121 C|
|Thickness - With Liner||5.5 mils||0.14 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||2.0 mils||0.05 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 36 yd
Widths Available: 0.47 in, 0.75 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Double-Coated Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.