TA 450 General Purpose Grade Adhesive Transfer Tape
General purpose grade adhesive transfer tape for mounting, holding, joining and splicing various substrates, including paper, cardboard, textiles, plastics, leather, wood, glass and painted surfaces. TA 450 is quick and easy to use and is constructed for use in normal to severe environmental conditions, maintaining its adhesion characteristics even when exposed to humidity, most solvents and UV light.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade adhesive transfer tape
- Eliminates the clean-up and drying time associated with liquid adhesives
- Maintains adhesion characteristics in normal and severe environmental conditions
- Extremely conformable
- Resists humidity, most solvents and UV light
- For available sizes and colors, reference the Technical Data Sheet in the Downloads section below
- For mounting, holding, joining and splicing various substrates, including paper, cardboard, textiles, plastics, leather, wood, glass and painted surfaces
- For use on displays, POS, posters, etc.
- Backing: NA
- Adhesive: Unsupported, permanent, dry acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, tan, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||25 oz/in width||2.74 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-22 F to 302 F||-30 C to 150 C|
|Thickness - With Liner||4.2 mils||0.11 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||1.6 mils||0.04 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 0.47 in, 0.75 in, 0.98 in, 1.96 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer:
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.