Cloth & Duct Tapes
SF 683 ShurFLEX® Printed Metalized Cloth Duct Tape
ShurFLEX® HVAC printed professional grade metalized cloth duct tape for use in the HVAC industry to seam, connect, splice, patch and seal sheet metal and flex duct, insulation, rigid ductboards, air vents and fiber board. SF 683 is designed in color and appearance to match sheet metal, flex duct and ductboard, is hand-tearable, and delivers an airtight and moisture-free seal.
Features & Benefits
- ShurFLEX® HVAC printed professional grade metalized duct tape
- Designed to match sheet metal, flex duct and ductboard
- Flexible and conformable
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Will not twist or curl during application
- For use in the HVAC industry for airtight and moisture-free seaming, connecting, splicing, patching and sealing of sheet metal and flex duct, insulation, rigid ductboards, air vents and fiber board
- Backing: Printed metalized waterproof polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||60 oz/in width||6.57 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 200 F||10 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||25 lbs/in width||43.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||10.0 mils||0.25 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FSI 0/SDI 5, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Printed Metalized Silver (SPT)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.