Foil & Film Tapes
RT 700/T-REX® Clear Repair Tape
Clear repair tape used indoors and out for quick and discreet repairs to a variety of surfaces, including those that require a water-resistant seal. T-REX® / RT 700 Clear Repair Tape is engineered for versatility and conformability, delivering an all-weather, crystal clear construction with aggressive adhesion for a see-through finish to a variety of jobs.
Features & Benefits
- Clear Repair Tape
- UV-resistant to prevent yellowing and maintain product performance and integrity
- Pinked edge for hand-tearability with clean edge
- Waterproof and water-resistant (after application to surface)
- Puncture-resistant, crystal clear backing
- For available sizes and colors, reference the Technical Data Sheet in the Downloads section below
- For quick and discreet repairs to a variety of surfaces, including those that require a water-resistant seal
- Can be applied to wet* or dry surfaces
- Can also be applied to rough surfaces and at below freezing temperatures
- For indoor and outdoor use
- *Follow recommended usage instructions for best results in wet-stick applications.
- Backing: Ionomer film
- Adhesive: Solvent acrylic-based
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||100 oz/in width||10.95 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-5 F to 150 F||-20 C to 66 C|
|Tensile||23.5 lbs/in width||41.2 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||6.8 mils||0.17 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 9 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer:
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.