PP 810 Premium Grade Solvent-Based Acrylic Packaging Tape
Premium grade solvent-based acrylic packaging tape used to seal light- to medium-weight cartons in everyday shipping and handling environments, in addition to bundling and repair applications. Durable to withstand a wide range of temperatures, PP 810 can be applied with a hand-held dispenser to seal out moisture, dirt and pilferage.
Features & Benefits
- Premium grade, light/medium duty packaging tape
- Excellent adhesion and holding power to protect contents from pilferage
- Seals out moisture and dirt
- Performs in a range of temperatures
- For sealing light- to medium-weight cartons in everyday shipping and handling environments
- Also used for bundling and securing loose objects
- Can also be used to repair corrugated cartons, paper and film containers
- Use with a hand-held dispenser
- Backing: 25 micron cast biaxially oriented polypropylene film
- Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Backing - Hand Rolls Only||16 oz/in width||1.75 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Kraft||10 oz/in width||1.09 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||22 oz/in width||2.41 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||20 F to 110 F||-7 C to 43 C|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 180 F||-29 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||22 lbs/in width||38.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||1.8 mils||0.046 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Clear (CLR) Tan (TAN)
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd, 109.3 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Packaging Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.