PP 807 Premium Grade Solvent-Based Acrylic General Purpose and Label Protection Tape
Premium grade solvent-based acrylic general purpose and label protection tape used for protecting labels and handling instructions, as well as for industrial and production laminating, joining, covering and protecting jobs. PP 807 resists bacteria, fungi, solvents, weathering and yellowing, and provides a moisture-proof seal to keep critical information safe.
Features & Benefits
- Premium grade general purpose and label protection tape
- Provides moisture-proof seal with excellent visibility of information under the tape
- Resists bacteria, fungi, solvents and weathering
- Will not discolor or crack
- Performs in a range of temperatures
- For moisture-proof protection of labels and handling instructions
- Also used for industrial and production laminating, joining, covering and protecting jobs
- Backing: 25 micron cast biaxially oriented polypropylene film
- Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Backing||15 oz/in width||1.64 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Kraft||9 oz/in width||0.99 N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||23 oz/in width||2.52 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||20 F to 110 F||-7 C to 43 C|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 180 F||-29 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||20 lbs/in width||35.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||1.8 mils||0.05 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 72 yd
Widths Available: 4 in, 6 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.