PP 803 Premium Plus Grade Solvent-Based Acrylic Label Protection and Packaging Tape
Premium plus grade solvent-based acrylic label protection and packaging tape designed for overlamination, label protection and carton closure applications that demand 100 percent clarity. Identified as Ultra Clear, PP 803 can be used in a wide range of temperatures and offers excellent holding power to get the job done.
Features & Benefits
- Premium plus grade label protection and packaging tape
- Clear to the core with 100 percent clarity - no streaks, dust or other contaminants
- Excellent holding power
- Performs in a range of temperatures
- For overlamination, label protection and carton closure applications that demand 100 percent clarity
- For use in a broad range of temperatures
- Backing: Crystal clear, biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP)
- Adhesive: Crystal clear, solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||25 oz/in width||2.74 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||20 F to 110 F||-7 C to 43 C|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 180 F||-29 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||25 lbs/in width||43.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||2.2 mils||0.056 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.