Cloth & Duct Tapes
T-REX® / PC 945 Brute Force, Premium Cloth Tape
Super-tough, premium co-extruded cloth tape for the most extreme applications such as securing, hauling, binding, repairing, holding, and can also be used as an alternative to ropes and chains in many applications.
Features & Benefits
- Super-tough, premium cloth tape
- Built with Forge-Link Technology, an extreme tensile cloth, one loop of T-Rex Brute Force holds 700+ pounds of weight*
- Ferocious construction with high tack, double-thick adhesive that sticks to rough and dirty surfaces
- Too tough to tear by hand
- (Claim: 1 yard of tape looped to itself; Tape not weight rated for towing applications, visit T-RexTape.com for details.)
- Hold More, Do More ™
- For the most extreme applications such as securing, hauling, binding, repairing, holding, and more
- Can be used as an alternative to ropes and chains in many applications
- Backing: Durable Waterproof Backing
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||70 oz/in width||7.66 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||32 F to 200 F||0 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||250 lbs/in width||437.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||17.0 mils||0.43 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 25 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.