Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 619 Specialty Grade, Fluorescent Cloth Duct Tape
Specialty grade cloth duct tape, available in a selection of fluorescent colors, for color-coding, labeling, floor marking and book-binding, general use in the hospitality, convention, motorsports and floral industries. For use indoors, PC 619 is conformable to a variety of surfaces, hand-tearable and easy to unwind off the roll.
Features & Benefits
- Specialty grade duct tape
- Indoor use
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Waterproof backing
- Great for temporary indoor floor marking and removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 3 weeks. Not recommended for hardwood floors or in direct sunlight
- For general use, including color-coding, labeling, floor marking and book-binding
- Also used for stage preparation in the motion picture and audio/visual industries
- Can also be used for a variety of applications in the hospitality, motorsports and floral industries
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||50 oz/in width||5.47 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||40 F to 200 F||4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||9.0 mils||0.23 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Fluorescent Pink (FLP) Fluorescent Yellow (FLY) Fluorescent Orange (FLO) Fluorescent Green (FLG)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Cloth & Duct Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.