Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 610 Performance Grade Cloth Abatement Duct Tape
Performance grade cloth abatement duct tape for sealing walls, doors and windows in abatement applications. Easy to handle and tear, PC 610 is designed for rugged environments and offers instant quick stick and superior holding power to poly-sheeting, metal and unpainted wood at temperatures as low as 25 F.
Features & Benefits
- Performance grade abatement tape
- Excellent cold temperature adhesion
- Superior holding power to poly-sheeting, metal and unpainted wood
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Will not twist or curl during application
- For sealing walls, doors and windows in abatement applications
- Ideal for use on rugged jobs in warm and cold climates, as well as dry and wet environments
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Blended rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||56 oz/in width||6.13 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||25 F to 200 F||-4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||21 lbs/in width||36.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||10.0 mils||0.25 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Metallic Silver (MSL) Teal (TBL)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.