Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 609 Performance Grade, Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape
Performance grade cloth duct tape for use in a variety of industries, including in the HVAC industry to repair thermal insulation and seal metal ductwork; in the manufactured housing industry to seam bottom boards and for patching, seaming and sealing; and general purpose use for packaging, bundling, holding, wrapping and waterproofing. PC 609 co-extruded duct tape offers extremely aggressive adhesion, good conformability to a variety of surfaces, and performs well in warm or cold climates.
Features & Benefits
- Performance grade duct tape
- Cold temperature adhesion
- Excellent holding power with good conformability
- Easy to unwind and tear
- Waterproof backing
- For use in the HVAC industry to repair thermal insulation and seal metal ductwork
- Can be used in the manufactured housing industry to seam bottom boards and for patching, seaming and sealing
- Used for general purpose packaging, bundling, holding, wrapping and waterproofing
- Also used for asbestos and mold remediation
- Backing: Waterproof polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Blended rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||71 oz/in width||7.77 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||25 F to 200 F||-4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||10.0 mils||0.25 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FSI 0/SDI 0, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Silver (SIL) Black (BLK) Silver Printed (SPT) Red (RED) Teal (TBL)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.