Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 600 Contractor Grade, Colored Cloth Duct Tape
Contractor grade cloth duct tape, available in a wide variety of colors, for use in industrial, plumbing, carpet, color-coding and splicing applications, as well as home and general repair applications, particularly where a discreet fix is needed. This poly-coated duct tape conforms well to a variety of surfaces, tears easily by hand and will not twist or curl during application for ease of use.
Features & Benefits
- Contractor grade duct tape
- Will not twist or curl during application
- Waterproof backing
- Available in a variety of colors
- Great for temporary indoor floor marking and removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 3 weeks. Not recommended for hardwood floors or in direct sunlight
- For general purpose use in industrial, plumbing, carpet, color-coding and splicing applications, as well as home and general repair applications, particularly where a discreet fix is needed
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||55 oz/in width||6.02 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||32 F to 200 F||0 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||9.0 mils||0.23 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
White (WHI) Black (BLK) Red (RED) Green (GRN) Orange (ORG) Yellow (YEL) Beige (BEI) Blue (BLU) Olive (OLV) Brown (BRN) Burgundy (BRG)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Cloth & Duct Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.