Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 593 General Purpose Grade, Co-Extruded Duct Tape
General purpose grade cloth duct tape with aggressive adhesive and best-in-class performance for sealing, seaming, repairing, holding and waterproofing applications, as well as for tasks in the restoration industry. PC 593 is a co-extruded duct tape offering excellent cold temperature performance; superior adhesion with quick stick; exceptional holding power for indoor and outdoor use; and easy tearability to finish jobs with speed and ease.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade duct tape
- Consistent, low-force unwind off the roll
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Excellent cold temperature performance
- For general purpose grade seaming, repairing, holding and waterproofing applications that require aggressive stick and superior hold
- Also used in the restoration industry
- For temporary or permanent use
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||85 oz/in width||9.30 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||40 F to 200 F||4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||8.0 mils||0.20 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
UL 723, FSI 0/SDI 0
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.