Cloth & Duct Tapes
PC 6 Economy Grade, Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape
Economy grade cloth duct tape for non-critical, general use applications, including packaging, bundling, sealing, repairing, holding and waterproofing. This economical, co-extruded solution offers good conformability and easy handling to prevent it from twisting or curling during application.
Features & Benefits
- Economy grade duct tape
- Good conformability
- Will not twist or curl during application
- Waterproof backing
- For non-critical, general purpose use in packaging, bundling, sealing, repairing, holding and waterproofing
- Also used in the remediation/abatement industry as a gooseneck tape
- Building & Construction - Abatement/Containment/Restoration
- Converting - Cloth & Duct Tape
- Building & Construction - Electrical
- Industrial MRO - Facilities Maintenance
- Building & Construction - General Construction
- Industrial MRO - Janitorial
- Industrial MRO - Steel Pipe Coating
- Building & Construction - Stucco Masking
- Backing: Polyethylene film with a cloth carrier
- Adhesive: Natural rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||60 oz/in width||6.57 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||40 F to 200 F||4 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||26 lbs/in width||45.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||6.0 mils||0.15 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.