Cloth & Duct Tapes
P- 665W Professional Grade, Water Resistant Gaffer's Tape
Professional grade gaffer's tape for demanding applications that require clean removal and water resistance in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries, such as holding wiring, lighting and props. P- 665W is constructed with an aggressive adhesive and is hand-tearable and conformable for easy use on the set.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade gaffer's tape
- High adhesion and tack
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces* (Claim: Test tape on an inconspicuous area before using)
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Water resistant
- For demanding applications that require clean removal and water resistance in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries, such as holding wiring, lighting and props
- Backing: Water resistant matte-finish coated cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||80 oz/in width||8.76 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 180 F||10 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||11.0 mils||0.28 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.