Cloth & Duct Tapes
P- 661 Glow-In-The-Dark Specialty Gaffer's Tape
Glow-in-the-dark specialty gaffer's tape for use in safety marking and a multitude of applications in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries. Constructed with a premium photo luminescent pigment that provides increased glow intensity and extended glow duration, P- 661 is hand-tearable in both directions, writable and printable with a non-smearing surface, conforms to complex 3D surfaces and removes cleanly when the job is done.
Features & Benefits
- Glow-in-the-dark specialty gaffer's tape
- High adhesion and tack
- Writable/printable with a non-smearing surface
- Hand-tearable in both directions
- Residue-free removal
- Great for temporary indoor floor marking and removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 3 weeks. Not recommended for hardwood floors or in direct sunlight
- For safety marking
- Can also be used for a multitude of applications in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries
- Other applications include labeling and marking various objects, such as: safety/critical equipment, exit/directional signage, tripping hazards, access handles, sports equipment and tools
- Backing: Coated cloth with photo luminescent pigment
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||80 oz/in width||8.76 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 180 F||10 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||13.0 mils||0.33 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
ASTM D-4236, ASTM E 2072
Sizes & Colors
Glow Green (GLG)
Lengths Available: 9.14 m, 18.2 m
Widths Available: 25.4 mm, 50.8 mm
Standard Core Size: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Cloth & Duct Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.