Cloth & Duct Tapes
P- 660 Professional Grade, Fluorescent Gaffer's Tape
Professional grade gaffer's tape, available in a variety of highly visible fluorescent colors with matte finish, for bundling or securing wires, cables and props in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries, as well as for use in color-coding, labeling, marking and book-binding applications. This durable tape offers excellent holding power, conformability and high tensile strength, and will fluoresce under a black light.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade gaffer's tape
- High tack, tensile strength and holding power
- Writable surface
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Available in a variety of fluorescent colors that fluoresce under black light
- For bundling or securing wires, cables and props in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries
- Also used for color-coding, labeling, marking and book-binding applications
- Backing: Matte-finish coated cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||75 oz/in width||8.21 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 180 F||10 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||10.75 mils||0.27 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Fluorescent Pink (FLP) Fluorescent Yellow (FLY) Fluorescent Orange (FLO) Fluorescent Green (FLG) Fluorescent Blue (FLB)
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.