Cloth & Duct Tapes
P- 628 Professional Grade, Coated Gaffer's Tape
Professional grade gaffer's tape suited for general use in the convention, hospitality, exhibition and trade show industries, as well as in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries to bundle wires, tape down cords, lighting and props, and mask silk screen frames. Durable P- 628 offers a combination of excellent holding power, conformability and high tensile strength to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade gaffer's tape
- High tack, tensile strength and holding power
- Writable surface
- Durable and conformable
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- For general use in the convention, hospitality, exhibition and trade show industries, as well as for bundling wires, taping down cords, lighting and props, and masking silk screen frames in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries
- Can also be used for protection and book-binding, color-coding, labeling and stage marking
- Backing: Matte-finish coated cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||75 oz/in width||8.21 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 180 F||10 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||10.75 mils||0.27 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Black (BLK) White (WHI) Brown (BRN) Gray (GRY) Green (GRN) Red (RED) Yellow (YEL) Blue (BLU) Olive (OLV) Burgundy (BRG)
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.