Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
MB 300CT Metal Building Insulation Seaming Tape
Heavy duty MB 300 offers a three-layer construction of metalized polypropylene film, multi-directional fiberglass reinforcing scrim and bleached kraft backing for a tape solution that's ideal for seaming and sealing White Metalized Polypropylene insulation backings. MB 300 is mold-resistant and is coated with our high performing cold temperature adhesive to provide flexibility to apply this tape in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 220 F.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty metal building insulation tape
- Seamless match
- Non-permeable, permanent bond
- Able to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Unique three-layer construction: polypropylene film, multi-directional fiberglass reinforcing scrim and bleached kraft
- For heavy duty seaming and sealing White Metalized Polypropylene insulation backings
- Offers a seamless match when sealing, seaming and joining metal building insulation
- Backing: White metalized polypropylene
- Adhesive: Cold temperature acrylic
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||64 oz/in width||7.0 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 220 F||-29 C to 104 C|
|Tensile||41 lbs/in width||71.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||12.2 mils||0.31 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||8.3 mils||0.21 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 50 yd
Widths Available: 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.