Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
JT 100 Joint Tape
Professional grade joint tape for concealing and reinforcing wallboard joints, interior walls and ceilings when working with ready-mix or setting-type joint compounds and gypsum veneer plaster systems. JT 100 is easy to apply and offers high strength to eliminate tearing, stretching and wrinkling during application.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade joint tape
- Easy to apply
- Center crease for easy folding at corners
- Buffed on both sides for increased bond
- High strength for tear, stretch and wrinkle resistance during application
- For concealing and reinforcing wallboard joints, interior walls and ceilings
- Use with ready-mix or setting-type joint compounds and gypsum veneer plaster systems
- Backing: Cross-fiber paper
- Adhesive: NA
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Tensile||43.6 lbs/in width||76.4 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||8.7 mils||0.22 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 250 ft
Widths Available: 2-1/6 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.