JLAR Clear To The Core Solvent-Based Acrylic Packaging Tape
Clear to the core solvent-based acrylic packaging tape for overlamination and label protection, as well as for light duty packaging, paper repair and mending, and holding applications. JLAR is a glossy, brilliantly clear film tape that dispenses effortlessly from counter and desk dispensers.
Features & Benefits
- Clear to the core packaging tape
- Glossy, brilliantly clear
- Will not yellow with age or discolor packages or objects after being applied
- Stronger than cellophane or acetate
- For overlamination and label protection applications that demand a clear to the core tape
- Also used for light duty packaging, paper and book repair/mending, and holding applications
- Recommended for use with counter and desk dispensers
- Backing: Crystal clear, biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP)
- Adhesive: Crystal clear, solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||30 oz/in width||3.28 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||20 F to 110 F||-7 C to 43 C|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 180 F||-29 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||24 lbs/in width||42.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||2.6 mils||0.066 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 36 yd, 72 yd
Widths Available: 0.5 in, 0.75 in, 1 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.