GG 200 Double-Coated Crepe Paper Golf Grip Tape
Double-coated crepe paper golf grip tape for factory and clubhouse golf grip installation, and can also be used for mounting, holding, splicing, tabbing and fastening a variety of substrates when an aggressive, double-sided tape is required. The grip side adhesive is specially formulated for effective grip installation, while the shaft side adhesive offers superior adhesion to graphite, steel and titanium.
Features & Benefits
- Double-coated crepe paper golf grip tape
- Fast set-up and easy clean-up
- Good tensile strength
- Superior adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Wrinkle-resistant tape and liner
- For factory and clubhouse golf grip installation
- Can also be used for mounting, holding, splicing, tabbing and fastening a variety of substrates when an aggressive, double-sided tape is required
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Adhesive: Rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, crepe paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||50 oz/in width||5.47 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 150 F||10 C to 66 C|
|Tensile||23 lbs/in width||40.3 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||6.5 mils||0.17 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 36 yd
Widths Available: 0.94 in, 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.