Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
FF 100 Film Tape for Reflective Insulation
UL 181B-FX Listed film tape designed specifically for seaming and sealing reflective insulation in temperatures ranging from 14 F to 176 F. FF 100 is highly conformable, hand-tearable, and features an aggressive, all-weather adhesive that forms a permanent bond and withstands numerous thermal cycles to deliver performance for the life of the system.
Features & Benefits
- UL 181B-FX Listed film tape
- Quick stick
- Excellent conformability to uneven surfaces
- For seaming and sealing reflective insulation in temperatures ranging from 14 F to 176 F
- Can also be used to seal reflective insulation used as a radiant barrier inside an attic, crawlspace, side wall or other area inside a home or building
- Delivers a permanent, airtight seal for the life of the system
- Backing: BOPP film, metalized with red print
- Adhesive: Water-based (emulsion) acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||50 oz/in width||5.47 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||to||to|
|Service Temperature Range||14 F to 176 F||-10 C to 80 C|
|Tensile||30 lb/in width||52.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||3.0 mils||0.07 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
UL 181B-FX, UL Listed, FSI 0/SDI 0, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Metallic Printed (MPT)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.