DP 391 Professional Grade Double-Coated Polyester Film Tape
Professional grade double-coated polyester film tape for mounting, bonding and fastening applications on a wide variety of substrates, including low surface energy plastics and coatings, as well as for trim, profile and extrusion mounting applications. Constructed with a strong PET backing and unique rubber-based adhesive, DP 391 can withstand cold temperatures and non-direct UV exposure, and removes cleanly for up to six months after application.
Features & Benefits
- Professional grade double-coated polyester film tape
- Excellent adhesion to LSE plastics and coatings
- Superior cold temperature performance
- Resists plasticizer migration
- For mounting, bonding and fastening applications on a wide variety of substrates, including low surface energy plastics and coatings
- Also used for trim, profile and extrusion mounting applications
- Can be used in non-direct UV exposure applications, such as vinyl and painted window frames, where clean removal is required
- Also used for mounting indoor window kits
- Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Adhesive: Solvent synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: White glassine liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||82 oz/in width||8.97 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||32 F to 150 F||0 C to 66 C|
|Tensile||23 lbs/in width||40.3 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||6.1 mils||0.15 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||3.7 mils||0.09 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 0.7 in, 0.94 in, 1.41 in, 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.