DP 380 General Purpose Grade Double-Coated Polyester Film Tape
General purpose grade double-coated polyester film tape for mounting banners, light signs, window blinds, emblems and nameplates, as well as for long-term or permanent bonding and attachment applications, including POP displays and laminating materials. Whether you need excellent adhesion, conformability or superior moisture resistance, DP 380 delivers.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose double-coated polyester film tape
- Excellent adhesion and shear
- Excellent conformability to most irregular surfaces
- Superior moisture resistance in high humidity environments
- For mounting banners, light signs, window blinds, emblems and nameplates
- Also used for long-term or permanent bonding and attachment applications, including POP displays and laminating materials
- Backing: Polyester (PET) film
- Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic adhesive
- Liner: White glassine liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||60 oz/in width||6.57 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 257 F||-29 C to 125 C|
|Tensile||14.3 lbs/in width||25 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||6.8 mils||0.17 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||4.4 mils||0.11 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 54.6 yd
Widths Available: 0.94 in, 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Double-Coated Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.