DF 642 Industrial Grade Double-Coated Cloth Tape
Industrial grade double-coated cloth tape used for carpet and pad installation at convention centers, arenas and hotels, as well as for general purpose holding and mounting applications. DF 642 offers aggressive adhesion, conformability and an easy-release liner, making it a versatile solution for a variety of tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Industrial grade double-coated cloth tape
- Adheres to smooth and irregular surfaces
- For available sizes and colors, reference the Technical Data Sheet in the Downloads section below
- For carpet and pad installation at convention centers, arenas and hotels
- Used for general purpose holding and mounting applications
- Can also be used to hold signs and dispensers for POP merchandising
- Backing: Polyester/cotton blend cloth
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber adhesive
- Liner: Siliconized, flat paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||32 oz/in width||3.5 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 225 F||10 C to 107 C|
|Tensile||32 lbs/in width||56.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||12.0 mils||0.30 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 25.1 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer:
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.