CT 109 General Purpose Grade Transparent Cellulose Film Tape
General purpose transparent cellulose film tape for sealing, packaging and mending applications that demand a tape that can adhere to hard-to-stick-to surfaces, as well as for splicing applications that require a tape with high tensile strength. CT 109 is easy to tear and static-free, making it a handy solution for a range of applications.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose transparent cellulose film tape
- Adheres to hand-to-stick-to surfaces
- High tensile strength
- Static-free in accordance with Afera Test Method 4011 - "Electric Strength of Adhesive Tape"
- Applicable Standards: CID A-A-113D, Type I, Class A
- For available sizes and colors, reference the Technical Data Sheet in the Downloads section below
- For sealing, packaging and mending applications, particularly involving hard-to-stick-to surfaces
- Also used for splicing applications
- Backing: Transparent, hand-tearable, cellulose film
- Adhesive: Rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||35 oz/in width||3.83 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||NA to 265 F||NA to 129 C|
|Tensile||22 lbs/in width||38.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||1.7 mils||0.04 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
CID A-A-113D, Type I, Class A
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 72 yd
Widths Available: 0.47 in, 0.7 in, 0.94 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer:
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.