Masking & Paper Tapes
CP 905 High Performance Grade, High Temperature, High Adhesion Masking Tape
High performance grade, excellent adhesion masking tape for high temperature paint masking applications in the transportation industry. Designed with a heavy duty crepe backing that resists tearing and slivering, CP 905 can withstand high temperatures - up to 350 F - through multiple bake cycles and removes cleanly without leaving behind a residue when the task is complete.
Features & Benefits
- High performance grade, high temperature masking tape
- Clean, flat edges for sharper paint lines
- Residue-free removal
- High temperature stability through multiple bake cycles
- Temperature-resistant up to 350 F
- For high temperature - up to 350 F - paint masking and metal fabrication applications in the transportation (auto, coaches, buses and marine) industry
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Backing: Fine structured crepe (FSC)
- Adhesive: Rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||41 oz/in width||4.49 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||60 F to 350 F||16 C to 176 C|
|Tensile||24 lbs/in width||42.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||6.4 mils||0.16 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
ASTM D 6123/D 6123M-97 (2012), Type I
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 0.94 in, 1.41 in, 1.88 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.