Masking & Paper Tapes
CP 105 General Purpose Grade, Medium-High Adhesion Masking Tape
General purpose grade, medium-high adhesion masking tape for non-critical bundling and labeling applications. CP 105 is an economical masking solution that provides excellent surface contact on a range of substrates.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade crepe paper masking tape
- Medium-high adhesion
- Excellent surface contact
- For non-critical bundling and labeling applications
- Also used for general purpose packaging, holding and splicing applications for home, school and industry
- Building & Construction - Abatement/Containment/Restoration
- Industrial MRO - Facilities Maintenance
- Industrial MRO - Janitorial
- Specialty - Made in USA
- Converting - Paper Tape
- Arts & Entertainment - Stage/Area Prep
- Industrial MRO - Steel Pipe Coating
- Building & Construction - Stucco Masking
- Industrial MRO - Transportation
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||25 oz/in width||2.74 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||60 F to 150 F||16 C to 66 C|
|Tensile||19 lbs/in width||33.3 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||4.2 mils||0.11 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
ASTM D 6123/D 6123M-97 (2012), Type I
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 55 m
Widths Available: 12 mm, 18 mm, 24 mm, 36 mm, 48 mm, 72 mm, 96 mm
Standard Core Size: 3 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Where to Buy
Shurtape Masking & Paper Tapes products can be found online or nationwide at the following preferred retailers. Check our Where to Buy page for more information on where to buy Shurtape products.