Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
BT 200 Non-Adhesive Woven Barricade Tape
Non-adhesive woven barricade tape for marking restricted areas and managing access to work sites by professionals in the safety, construction, utilities, hardware and other industries. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, BT 200 resists sagging, even when stretched over long distances, and is engineered with durable woven fibers that can withstand a variety of temperature and environmental conditions.
Features & Benefits
- General purpose grade woven barricade tape
- Resists sagging, even when stretched over long distances
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Durable woven fibers can withstand cold and hot temperatures
- For marking restricted areas and managing access to work sites by professionals in the safety, construction, utilities, hardware and other industries
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Backing: Polypropylene fibers
- Adhesive: None
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Tensile||500 lbs/in width||875.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||27.0 mils||0.68 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Black/Yellow (BKY) Black/Red (BKR)
Lengths Available: 200 ft
Widths Available: 2 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.