AP 401® High Performance Grade Acrylic Packaging Tape
High performance grade acrylic packaging tape for heavy duty manual and automated industrial sealing of cartons exposed to rough handling and load stress. With excellent quick stick and superior clarity, AP 401® delivers performance you can count on in a wide range of applications, environments and temperatures.
Features & Benefits
- High performance grade, heavy duty acrylic packaging tape
- Stands up to extreme temperatures and handling stress
- Excellent quick stick and aging characteristics
- Performs in a range of temperatures
- For heavy duty manual and automated industrial sealing of cartons exposed to rough handling and load stress
- Also used for critical closure of bulky packages
- Backing: 40 micron cast biaxially oriented polypropylene film
- Adhesive: Emulsion acrylic adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||27 oz/in width||2.96 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||20 F to 110 F||-7 C to 43 C|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 180 F||-29 C to 82 C|
|Tensile||30 lbs/in width||52.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||2.5 mils||0.06 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 175.105, FDA Indirect Contact CFR 21, 177.1520
Sizes & Colors
Clear (CLR) Tan (TAN)
Lengths Available: 109.3 yd, 100 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.