Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
AF 995CT Cold Temperature ASJ+ Tape
All Service Jacket+ (ASJ+) tape for sealing butt joints on ductboard and pipe insulation wrapped with ASJ+ faced backing. Linered and tested in accordance with UL 723, AF 995CT is constructed with a white poly-scrim-foil backing that inhibits mold growth and is DECA free, in addition to an all-weather acrylic adhesive that performs in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F to deliver a permanent solution for use across a range of jobs.
Features & Benefits
- All Service Jacket+ (ASJ+) tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Tear-resistant backing that matches white duct and pipe insulation
- For permanently sealing butt joints on ductboard and pipe insulation wrapped with ASJ+ faced backing
- Backing: White Kraft Paper/Scrim/Foil (ASJ+) DECA Free
- Adhesive: Cold temperature, white acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||80 oz/in width||8.76 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||12.6 mils||0.32 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||8.3 mils||0.21 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 50 yd
Widths Available: 2.83 in, 3.77 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.