Foil, Film & Foam Tapes
AF 990CT Cold Temperature All Service Jacket Tape
All Service Jacket (ASJ) tape for use in cold and dual temperature systems to seal, seam and join scrim-reinforced pipe and duct insulation. AF 990CT is linered and offers an acrylic adhesive, performs in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F and is tested in accordance with UL 723.
Features & Benefits
- All Service Jacket (ASJ) tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Tear-resistant backing that matches white duct and pipe insulation
- For use in cold and dual temperature systems to seal, seam and join scrim-reinforced pipe and duct insulation
- Backing: White Kraft Paper/Scrim/Foil (ASJ) DECA Free
- Adhesive: Cold temperature, white acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||80 oz/in width||8.76 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||50 lbs/in width||87.6 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||12.6 mils||0.32 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||8.3 mils||0.21 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FSI 5/SDI 10, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 50 yd
Widths Available: 2.83 in, 3.77 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.