Foil & Film Tapes
AF 975CT Cold Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape
Cold temperature aluminum foil tape for use in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F when joining and sealing aluminum-backed or fibrous insulation and metal ductwork, as well as when repairing metal and sheet metal. AF 975CT is linered, designed with an acrylic adhesive, tested in accordance with UL 723 and delivers an airtight seal every time.
Features & Benefits
- 2.0 mil, cold temperature aluminum foil tape
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- Resists water vapor, odor and smoke transmission
- Indefinite product life after application
- For use in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F when joining and sealing aluminum-backed or fibrous insulation and metal ductwork
- Can also be used when repairing metal and sheet metal
- Backing: 2 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Cold temperature, white acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||64 oz/in width||7.0 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||18 lbs/in width||31.5 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||7.3 mils||0.19 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||4.0 mils||0.10 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
FSI 0/SDI 0, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Lengths Available: 50 yd
Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.36 in, 2.83 in, 3.77 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.