Foil & Film Tapes
AF 100 UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed/Printed Aluminum Foil Tape
UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil HVAC tape for joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct. A tape that "does it all," AF 100 is engineered to form airtight bonds on joints and seams in application temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F and in humid conditions. Looking for a smooth start for a fast finish? Check out AF 100 with EasyPEEL® split liner technology – it’s easy to start, even with gloves on.
Features & Benefits
- UL 181A-P/B-FX listed and printed aluminum foil tape
- Excellent adhesion to rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Flexible and easy to use to create airtight bonds
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature
- For joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct
- Can also be used when repairing metal and sheet metal
- Backing: 2 mil, dead-soft aluminum foil
- Adhesive: Acrylic-based adhesive
- Liner: Non-contaminating, siliconized, flat, white, paper release liner
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||70 oz/in width||7.66 N/10 mm|
|Application Temperature Range||-20 F to 260 F||-29 C to 127 C|
|Tensile||25 lbs/in width||43.8 N/10 mm|
|Thickness - With Liner||6.8 mils||0.17 mm|
|Thickness - Without Liner||4.2 mils||0.11 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.
UL 181A-P, UL 181B-FX, UL Listed, FSI 25/SDI 50, UL 723
Sizes & Colors
Silver Printed (SPT)
Lengths Available: 60.1 yd
Widths Available: 2.5 in, 2.83 in
Sizes and colors disclaimer: Lead times may apply. Please contact Shurtape customer service for information related to stock and non-stock sizes and colors.
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.