HP 235 Hot Melt Packaging Tape For Recycled Cartons
Specially formulated hot melt packaging tape for manual and automated industrial sealing of medium-weight, highly recycled cartons, particularly 100 percent recycled. HP 235 is designed with an enhanced adhesive system that offers higher shear, tack and adhesion to produce better seals, no matter the recycled content of the carton.
Features & Benefits
- Medium duty packaging tape for use on highly recycled or 100 percent PCW/OCC cartons
- Higher shear, tack and adhesion on recycled corrugated, recycled paper and a variety of other substrates
- Special release coating for consistent, low force unwind off the roll
- Performs reliably to the core for efficient tape consumption
Ready for HP 235?
Need More Info?
For manual and automated industrial sealing of medium-weight, highly recycled cartons, particularly 100 percent recycled
- Automated Carton Sealing
- Manual Carton Sealing
- Backing: 30 micron cast biaxially oriented polypropylene film
- Adhesive: Synthetic rubber/resin hot melt adhesive
Sizes & Colors
- Colors Available: Clear (CLR)
- Lengths Available: 109.3 yd, 100 yd, 1500 yd
- Widths Available: 1.88 in, 2.08 in, 2.83 in
Want to learn more about recycling and sustainability in the packaging industry?
Ready to Buy HP 235?
Fill out this form and our customer service team will reach out with information on where to buy HP 235 in your area.
"*" indicates required fields