Shurtape Technologies, LLC, a leading producer of pressure-sensitive tapes, is expanding its building and construction portfolio with a new line of electrical tapes engineered for quality and performance in a range of electrical and mechanical applications, including for primary insulation, as a jacketing or for phasing.
Shurtape EV and LR Series electrical tapes deliver:
- Easy Handling: highly conformable to securely wrap wires and cables
- Superior Stretch: excellent elongation capabilities that allow you to pull the tape tightly without breaking
- Durability: built tough to maintain the integrity of the splice, no matter the situation
- All-Weather Performance: can be used in a wide range of weather and temperature conditions, especially the cold
“Consistent performance is key to delivering the quality results you demand,” said Daniel Pierce, product marketing manager for electrical tapes at Shurtape. “Shurtape’s new line of electrical tapes is designed to deliver durability and strength in a variety of electrical and mechanical applications, even in cold temperatures, to meet the demands of the job.”
The line includes:
- EV 57: General purpose grade, 7.0 mil vinyl insulation tapes – available in black and colors
- EV 77: Professional grade, all-weather, 7.0 mil vinyl insulation tapes – available in black and colors
- EV 97: Premium grade, all-weather, 8.5 mil vinyl insulation tape – available in black
- LR 117: 30 mil, all-weather linerless rubber tape
Learn more about Shurtape’s line of electrical tapes at Shurtape.com.