‘Tis the season for the annual AHR Expo. This year, thousands of HVAC pros will head to Las Vegas to experience the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, while also getting an update on industry trends and standards. For those looking for innovation? Don’t forget to stop by to see Shurtape Technologies, LLC, at booth C2515.
Shurtape, a leading producer of pressure-sensitive tapes, continues to support the HVAC trades with a comprehensive offering of foil, film and composite HVAC tapes – each designed to deliver superior performance and full system closure. Be sure to check out the following at the Shurtape booth during the show:
- Try Your Hand with AF 100 with EasyPEEL®: We’ve enhanced our trusted AF 100 UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil tape with EasyPEEL split liner technology. The same UL Listed, cold temperature tape the pros have relied upon for decades is now available with a crack and peel liner that’s easy to start, even while wearing work gloves to protect hands from cuts and cold temperatures.
- Get a Sneak Peek at FF 100: Our latest innovation for the industry is FF 100, a film tape designed specifically for reflective insulation. The construction of FF 100 combines conformability and hand tearability with code compliance and aggressive adhesion to deliver a solution that can withstand jobsite conditions and provide full system closure for the life of the system – time and time again.
- Get Schooled on Mission: HVAC: We’re continuing to support students with the third year of our Mission: HVAC, Educating for Success program. Once again, we will follow up to three HVAC students as they work through a year of technical school. Each month, these students will be challenged with themed missions that will test not only their classroom learnings, but also their real-life experiences and skills. Upon completion of each mission, students will report their findings via blog posts on our tape education-focused website, TapeUniversity.com – and will earn cash – up to $5,000 each – to put toward the cost of their education and help prepare them for future employment.
- Pick the Right Tape for the Job: Check out our full portfolio of foil, film and composite HVAC tapes. From UL Listed and cold temperature to LEED® qualifying and max strength, we’ve got you covered with a selection of tapes that deliver airtight, waterproof and permanent seals with no leaks.
- Enter for a Chance to Win: We’re giving away three YETI® Cooler Prize Packs, each stocked with our newest HVAC tapes and other Shurtape items.
See Shurtape at the 2017 AHR Expo in Las Vegas – January 30-February 1, 2017 – at booth C2515.